Monitoring Your Child's Spine Health
Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush is offering a FREE, 9" x 40" growth chart with an easy test parents can do to check for scoliosis, an abnormal curve of the spine.
To order the complimentary growth chart, please email: email@example.com.
Spinal deformity surgeon, Dr. DeWald emphasizes that early detection is the key to minimizing spinal curvature progression. In the following video, he discusses ScoliScore, a new test to better predict a scoliosis patient's probable degree of curve and the following:
- How does a parent know their child has scoliosis?
- What are the most commons signs of scoliosis?
- Is scoliosis more prominent in boys or girls?
- Is scoliosis hereditary?
- Is there a test to detect the severity of scoliosis?
- What advances have been made in treating scoliosis?
- Is there an at-home test for scoliosis?