The Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Occupational Health Clinic in Westchester, Illinois provides a comprehensive platform for the evaluation and treatment of healthcare needs for employers and employees in numerous industries including major manufacturing, municipalities, fire and police departments, zoos, food processing, oil refineries, retail and service, waste management, utilities, transportation, package delivery and medical centers.
The well-being of individuals within an organization and the Westchester community as a whole is the focus of the Occupational Health Clinic at Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush. Occupational medicine is a step in the right direction to the management and prevention of illnesses, disabilities and injuries involving the workplace.
Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Occupational Health Clinic provides:
- A dedicated occupational health clinic focusing on the treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses
- No wait times – injured workers are seen immediately
- Bi-lingual staff – English / Spanish
- Our physician is board certified in Occupational Medicine
- Fitness for duty / return to work examinations
- Standard and custom pre-employment / periodical examinations
- DOT physicals & testing services
- On-site CPR, AED and first aid training
- On-site health & wellness programs available
- Audiometric testing
- Respirator clearance examinations & fit testing
- Comprehensive firefighter / police examinations
- Executive physicals
- Vaccinations and titer blood testing available
- IME / Impairment rating
Dr. Richard Rodarte, occupational medicine specialist at Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush, has worked with the Chicago community for years. He is board certified in Occupational and Environmental Medicine and trained in addressing holistic workplace needs including worker injury, industrial chemical exposure, substance abuse testing, return-to-work issues and workplace safety.
Download the Authorization for Medical Treatment form and Occupational Health Clinic location map.
To access iSystoc, visit isystoc.systocemr.com.
Occupational Health Clinic
2450 S. Wolf Road, Suite I (2nd floor)
Westchester, IL 60154
For additional information about the Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Occupational Health Clinic in Westchester, IL, please call 877 MD BONES (877.632.6637).