At Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush, we strongly believe in supporting our local communities and charitable organizations. Our physicians and staff volunteer their time and services, and we also provide support through corporate sponsorships. Our primary focus is on assisting organizations who provide medical assistance or services. We are pleased to have the opportunity to consider your request for sponsorship activities.
The following guidelines are used to evaluate sponsorship and charitable giving proposals:
- Requests should be submitted at least three weeks in advance of the sponsorship event/activity.
- Organizations must be based in the Chicagoland area.
- Requests are limited to one per year, per organization.
- Organizations must provide evidence/documentation of the validity of the financial need.
- Requests will be accepted via e-mail or fax only.
Each request will be evaluated on an individual basis, in accordance with our guidelines. Please note that we receive many requests for charitable giving, and not all requests will be approved.
If you feel your request meets our charitable sponsorship guidelines, please complete the following application.
Email or fax your completed application to:
Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush
ATTN: Paul Strandquist