Kyle has served as a physician assistant to Dr. Brian Cole since 2004. As part of the sports medicine department, Kyle assists Dr. Cole in formulating diagnoses and treatment plans. He also provides surgical assistance and preoperative and postoperative patient education.
In addition to his clinical responsibilities, Kyle also participates in multiple speaking engagements related to cartilage restoration each year. Kyle's education and work experience allow him to provide expert care to all of his patients. In addition, Kyle is proficient in speaking Spanish, which is a great benefit to patients at the clinic.
He and his wife Andie, along with daughter Emme, currently reside in Chicago.
- Takes patients medical histories
- Performs physical examinations
- Orders and interprets laboratory tests and imaging studies
- Formulates diagnoses and treatment plans
- Administers injections
- Provides surgical assistance in the operating room
- Performs minor procedures and wound care checks
- Provides preoperative and postoperative education
Midwestern University, Downers Grove, Illinois
- Master of Medical Science, Physician Assistant Studies, 2003
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Physiology, 2001