Daniel is a graduate of Boston University where he received a Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training and Doctor of Physical Therapy degrees. He has an interest in biomechanics and how this plays a role in his patients' function, and ultimately getting them back to doing what they love most. Daniel collaborates with the physicians at Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush and uses the most current evidence-based approaches to formulate treatment plans while catering to his patients preferences and goals. He has a special interest in treating surgical and non-surgical patients with foot, ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, and spine pain. Daniel is excited to provide the highest quality care as a part of the premier team at Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush.
- Examines patients' medical histories.
- Evaluates patients' functional mobility and strength.
- Develops and administers individualized treatment plans.
- Treatment plans include manual therapy techniques and therapeutic exercise.
- Instruct patients in individualized exercise programs.
- Communicates regularly with physicians regarding patient cases.
Boston University, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
Professional Certifications and Licenses
- Licensed Physical Therapist (State of Illinois)
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- CPR certified
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Illinois Physical Therapy
- Association (IPTA)