November 6, 2019
Dr. Kathleen Weber, Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush partner and sports medicine physician, has been named one of 25 “Women of Influence” by the Chicago Business Journal and Bizwomen for 2019.
The honorees were selected from approximately 200 women nominated for the awards which were presented at a private wine dinner last night. Selections were based on professional qualifications, sphere of influence and community involvement.
This year’s winners are:
- D’Andrea Anderson, executive director of asset and wealth management, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Carey Bartell, vice president and chief counsel, Conagra Brands
- Carol Lavin Bernick, CEO, Polished Nickel Capital Management
- Susan Bennett, chief legal officer, IRI
- Stephanie Braming, partner, global head, William Blair Investment Management
- Sophie Evanoff, president, Vanille Patisserie
- Carol V. Gilden, partner, Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC
- Linda Ginzel, clinical professor, University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- Anna McCormick Kelch, CEO, LPA Search Partners
- Ashley Logan, founder and CEO, Yakkety Yak
- Marie Trzupek Lynch, CEO, Skills for Chicagoland’s Future
- Michelle Mason, president and CEO, Association Forum
- Cynthia McCafferty, president and CEO, Hawthorne Strategy Group
- Sarah McEneaney, partner, digital talent leader, PwC
- Fiona McEntee, founding and managing attorney, McEntee Law Group
- Cara Pan, senior vice president and Chicago market executive, Bank of America
- Lindsey Piegza Ph.D., chief economist, Stifel
- Simona Rollinson, chief technology officer, ISACA
- Dina Rollman, senior vice president of government and regulatory affairs, Green Thumb Industries
- Mary Beth Schewitz, executive director, The Max Schewitz Foundation
- Tanarra Schneider, executive director, Fjord, a part of Accenture Interactive
- Karen Teitelbaum, CEO, Sinai Health System
- Dr. Kathleen Weber, partner, Midwest Orthopedics at Rush
- Lizette Williams, head of cultural engagement and experiences; McDonald’s Corp.
- Amanda Young, vice president, R & D, The Kraft Heinz Company