Last Updated August 2023
To provide a safe environment for all, Midwest Orthopaedics at RUSH expects physicians, staff, patients, and accompanying visitors to refrain from unacceptable behaviors that are disruptive or pose a threat to the rights or safety of others.
Our practice follows a zero-tolerance policy for aggressive behavior. The following behaviors are prohibited:
- Making threats of violence — any threats through phone calls, letters, voicemail, email, or other forms of written, verbal, or electronic communication
- Intimidating or harassing staff or other patients
- Foul language, sexual comments, and inappropriate touching
- Physically assaulting or threatening to inflict bodily harm
- Damaging business equipment or property
- Making menacing or derogatory gestures
- Making racial or cultural slurs or other derogatory remarks
If you are subjected to or witness any of these behaviors, please report to any staff member who will alert a member of our Management Team. Violators of this code are subject to removal from the facility, discharge from the practice, and prosecution.
As a patient visiting our practice, please consider the following:
- If you have any questions about the care you have received or are unhappy with the services provided in our office please contact our practice manager or Concerns@rushortho.com as soon as possible.
- Please communicate all issues that you wish to discuss with the doctor at the time your appointment is scheduled so that an appropriate amount of time can be allotted. If you do not do this in advance, another visit may be necessary so that the provider can give all patients the time and quality of care they deserve.
- Please be courteous with the use of cell phones and other electronic devices. When interacting with any of our staff or providers, please put your devices away. Set the ringer off or to vibrate before storing it away. Photo and video recordings are prohibited in our clinical spaces.
- Questions/concerns about your billing can be addressed by contacting our Billing Customer Service department at 708-236-2607 or CustomerServiceRepDept@rushortho.com
- Questions/concerns related to your privacy or compliance matters can be addressed by contacting Compliance@rushortho.com