You no longer need to spend time filling out multiple forms in your physician's office. The Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush (MOR) Patient Portal enables you to provide your health information electronically at your convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the privacy of your own home, office or mobile device.
You may receive several different forms and videos via email for an upcoming appointment, surgery, or just as a follow-up. Your participation will enable us to evaluate our services so we can continually provide the best possible care to you and all of our patients. Learn more about the forms and their importance here: Patient Outcomes Program.
How to Access the Patient Portal
MOR will email you a link to access the Patient Portal as soon as your pre-visit forms are available.
- Depending on your provider, pre-visit forms are available up to a week before your appointment.
- It is highly recommended you complete the forms PRIOR to your visit to streamline the registration process.
- If you are unable to submit the pre-visit forms prior to your scheduled appointment, please arrive 30-45 minutes early to fill out the forms.
Need assistance? Email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Picture ID
- Insurance card
- List of prescription medications and dosages
- Current contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Any and all relevant medical records such as office notes and Xray or MRI reports and images