The throwing assessment utilizes motion capture technology to recreate a 3D model of your throwing motion. Your throwing mechanics are analyzed to identify flaws and breakdowns in delivery that can lead to decreased performance and an increase risk of injury. Custom programming is available to address strength and mobility issues that can cause mechanical breakdowns discovered in the assessment.
Throwing Assessment report includes:
- Assessment of strength, whole-body ROM, and balance
- Summary of velocity and command
- Analysis of 13 different joint measurements at multiple points of delivery compared to norms
- A detailed breakdown of the timing between phases of the throwing motion
- Measurement of 9 different stresses through shoulder and elbow only available through 3D motion analysis
$140/Single follow-up session